Thursday, March 3, 2011

First day of school!!!

Today was my very first day of school at Sunflower Farms preschool program called Sprouthouse!! I go to school all by myself. My mommy and daddy were worried that I would be upset when they left me, but I was way too excited to care. I will start a more traditional preschool in August, but for now I am doing an all outdoor exploration preschool. Each week we collect eggs from the chickens, feed goats, take wagon rides around the farm, play in the tree house and much more!!

Here I am in front of my new school!

I was so excited to bring my new backpack to school with me

Some of the cool stuff I get to do each week!

We get to feed Obama the llama!


This is the hay maze and climbing area. My teacher told my parents that I was very brave walking across the planks!






The tree house...so fun!!




When my mommy and daddy came to pick me up they found me eating a snack and feeding Mo the goat milk. I really loved Mo!!

If you look closely at my pants you can see that I was covered in mud. This is a sign of a very fun day!!

After school we met Lynn and Bode to celebrate my first day!!



Everyone let me finish their ice cream after I finished mine!

1 comment:

  1. Ethan. I wonder how long before it will be that you are jumping off the planks on top of the hay bales? Oh wait, I'm sure that's against the rules and you ALWAYS follow the rules! Have fun! I can't wait to go with you. Will you let me take you? Big G

    ReplyDelete