Monday, October 10, 2011

My first (and maybe my last) amusement park!

I went with my cousins to Eliches amusement park! My parents thought I would love the rides, turns out I only like rides that go slow!!!





My cousins on the swings...Austin and Aiden left right after to go do some of the big, scary rides!



Little Arno and I loved the swings!!




Arno, Jude, Andrew and I on the swinging bus...it went REALLY high!!










Austin and Aiden going up, up, up on the roller coaster!




Arno and I decided to try the roller coaster too!! My mom did not get a picture, but I was screaming when it came back around. It went around 3 times, but I asked to get off after the first lap!!




This was more my speed!!!


Sissy just hung out all day with my mommy and daddy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment