Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Rocky Point!!!

My family took our favorite vacation to Rocky Point, Mexico!! It was five days of fun in the sun with my Grandma, Papa, Derek, Lynn, Bode, AuntieNet, Aunt Tara, Uncle Doug and my cousins!!!



Bryn on the beach... 6 months!




This is one of my parents all time favorite photos of me at 6 months!!



Me... 3 years old. I picked out these hot, new shades on the beach!!!




Keen boys... Aiden 6, Andrew 3, Austin 8




Bode.... 21 months


My family





Keen family


Beaver family.





My grandma, Papa and AuntieNet did not pose for the sunset picture!





Lynn, my mommy and Auntie Tara




I love my cousin Drew!!



Sissy and me





Daddy and me splashing in the ocean!



Me and Bode on the quad.... We did not like to drive on them when they were running, but we loved to play on them!!


Bryn loved the ocean wind!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment