Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Santa Train!!

The Beavers and my family headed up to the mountains to ride on a train with Santa and Mrs. Claus!!! It was fun to get to see the royal family before the big day!!! The funny part we discovered is that Mr. and Mrs. Claus drive a mini van when they are not cruising around on the sleigh!!!



My family ready to get on the train! I picked the perfect outfit for my day with Santa...my full Broncos' uniform!!!




Derek, Bode and Lynn!!!




Bode and I waiting to get on the train!!


Yeah.....cookies!!!


Sissy took a snooze for most of the trip. The train horn was so loud and she slept through it!!!



Bode was asleep when it was his turn to see Santa!!



I wrote Santa a note to remind him about my Popo Stick...just in case he forgot when I told him in the mall!!


Santa and me!


Sissy woke up just in time to see Santa... She was not too excited about him holding her!!!














3 comments:

  1. Really its so Nice and Intrusting blog! i have to share is a topic that about of nathan k5la train horn.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. truck train horn kits and trucks offer a wide range of options for the discriminating customer. From a wide option in designs to the ability to select combinations that produce traditional as well as unique sounds, there is something for just about every taste.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can research about train horn manufactured by different companies and then compare them to select the best one that suits your requirements. You can also go for online auctions of car train horns.

    ReplyDelete