Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Little Pumpkins!!!

We went out to Andersen Farms to go to the pumpkin patch!!!  There was so much to do and we all had such a good time!!  I really wanted a huge pumpkin, but the rule was if I can't carry it, it is way too big!!!
Riding the train pulled by a tractor...I guess at a farm that is a train!!!
Sissy rode the train on Mommy's lap!!

I had so much fun peddling around this track on these cool bikes!!

Sissy was too little, but she still had fun on the bikes!!

Funny sissy!!!

Bode feeding the goat!!

Sissy feeding the goat...she would squeal every time they ate from her hand!!

Me feeding the goat!!

I had fun playing on the hay stacks!!

Peek-A-Boo!!

Bode loved the wooden train!!

Off to the pumpkin patch!!

We stopped on the way and I fed a cow!!

Sissy found the perfect pumpkin!!

I love my little pumpkin!!

Taking them home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment