Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Christmas Eve!!

We spent Christmas in Tucson this year!!! On Christmas Eve we went to eat at Pinnacle Peak, my Papa's favorite, and went to Winter Haven to look at lights!!! You are not allowed to wear ties at Pinnacle Peak...We all did!!! Wait until you see what happened!!!


Sissy and Grandma!!!

How lucky is Grandma to have so many cute grandkids?!?!

One present on Christmas Eve....New matching Jammies!!!!
My family!!!

Auntie Tara, Austin, Aiden and Andrew!!!

Grandma and Papa with all the grandkids!!!

Train ride before dinner...we are all in our ties!!!

Sissy and Drew got nervous, but Austin, Aiden and I got in big trouble for our ties!!!  She stapled us to the post and then cut them off!!!

Only half ties now!!!

Ninja Sissy!!!

Austin tied my Ninja tie for me!!!

Austin!!!

Looking at lights, drinking hot chocolate!!!



Sissy and I fell asleep on our way home, so my cousins had to put out the reindeer feed for us!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment