Friday, August 6, 2010

Quick trip to Tucson!

Our good friends Chrissy and Zach had their daughter on July 28th. We were so excited to meet her that my mom and I joined my dad on his work trip to Arizona. My dad worked in Phoenix while my mom and I headed down to Tucson. We were only in town about a day and a half, but we did a lot while we were there!!



Simone Raquel Alexander



On Wednesday, August 4th it was my good friend Cosimo's first birthday. We had a great time celebrating!!





The birthday boy!!







Poor Simone had to put up with all of us boys.
We out number her 6 to 1!!



Eating dinner with Aiden and Anthony. I really loved the picnic table!!
I also spent some time with my Grandma, Papa, Auntie Tara, Uncle Doug and my cousins Austin, Aiden and Andrew!


Aiden started Kindergarten. I had a lot of fun driving him to school and meeting him at the bus stop after school. My mom and got to help him do his homework!!
While Austin and Aiden went to school, I played with my cousin Andrew!






We had a great time together!!
























No comments:

Post a Comment