Friday, July 30, 2010

Butterflies, fish and more!!

Earlier this week I went to the Butterfly Pavilion for the first time. I was very excited to find out that they do not only have butterflies, they have all sorts of bugs and fish!! My favorite part was the bright colored fish in the fish tank.


It was hard, but I did not touch the butterflies!

Bobo loved looking at the butterflies too!

I did get to touch this crab. I would not use the back of my hand so I only touched it for a quick second.

I could look through this little hole in the bushes and see the fish and turtles in the pond!

Now for Bobo and my FAVORITE part!

We loved the fish tank!! We kept going back and looking at the fish over and over.



I was not in the mood to look at the camera, but this is still a pretty funny picture!
















No comments:

Post a Comment