Monday, July 26, 2010

These boots are made for walking...

I have recently discovered the most amazing type of shoes....BOOTS!! I know it is the middle of summer, but I think they are the perfect shoe to go with any outfit!! These pictures are not the best quality, but they really show my amazing fashion sense!!


These snow boots kept my feet dry while splashing in the water!

I needed the cowboy boots and the golf glove to help me do some sick tricks on my bike!

I am ready to hit the slopes!


All I need is a cowboy hat and a gun belt to make this the perfect outfit.
I really learned everything I know about fashion from my Big G. He understands that boots go great with a pair of shorts. I am looking for a picture of him rocking his hiking boots with shorts. I will post it when I find it!

2 comments:

  1. Big E knows that he, like Big G are cool enough to ROCK the BOOTS anytime, anywhere, with anything!!!!!

    Go Big E. Don't let anyone mess with that great sense of style!!!!

    Big G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two of a kind??? Can the world handle two of
    you??? Good thing you are both so lovable!
    Ethan, you always look great!
    Love ya,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete