Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Happy 50th Great Grandma and Grandpa Cunningham!!

Last weekend I went to Sacramento to celebrate my Great Grandparents 50th wedding anniversary!! It was amazing to see all my family on the Cunningham side. I had so much fun at the party!



This is me with my Great Grandma Stella and Great Grandpa Miles!


Mimi and me. There was a candy bar at the party that I LOVED!!


My Great Aunt Kimmy and me.




This is my Big G with his parents, brother and sisters!
Uncle Mike, Aunt Kimmy, Aunt Kelly, Big G, and my great grandparents.



On Sunday we went down to San Fransisco to watch my Aunt Trista run her very first half marathon. She finish in 2 hours and 50 minutes!! We are all really proud of her!


Aunt Trista and me after her big race!


The family!


The view from my Aunt Trista and Uncle Josh's balcony!



I love my Mimi and Big G!

1 comment:

  1. We had such a great time! Thanks for coming!
    Ethan was the hit of the party. Everyone
    keeps talking about how cute he is and how
    much fun. As you know Great Grandma C
    cried when she saw him and Mimi always
    cries when he has to leave her!
    It sounds like several people got the flu
    after the party...
    got the fle

    ReplyDelete