Monday, October 25, 2010

Pumpkins, Pumpkins, Pumpkins!!

We went to the pumpkin patch this weekend. I walked around looking at all the pumpkins until I found the perfect pumpkin. The quality I liked best about my pumpkin was that I could pick it up and put it into the wagon all by myself!!





Just the right size!

I filled our wagon up with lots of pumpkins. I thought the more the merrier. We only bought three pumpkins though!


The next day we carved our pumpkins!


Ready to carve!

The inside of a pumpkin is really slimy!!

I liked using the spoon a lot better!

I designed the pumpkin on the right and my daddy cut it out. We decided to give the pumpkin on the left the signature "shocked" face!





1 comment:

  1. How fun to pick pumpkins and then carve them!
    Mimi got her pumpkin at the grocery store, but
    she would love it if you could carve it!
    Maybe, you could send her a picture of how
    she should carve her pumpkin. We hope you
    have a wonderful Halloween with the cousins!
    Send us lots of pictures of you being
    Mickey Mouse! We can't wait to see them!
    Have LOTS of fun! We love you!

    ReplyDelete