Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Bryn is Here!!!

On April 20, 2011 my mommy went into labor and had my sister Bryn! The birth was very quick and easy! She was born at 10:55 AM. She was 7 lbs 10 oz and 20 and 1/4 inches long.





Bryn Rose





Family of 4!




I love my baby sister!





Lynn was there when my sister was born. My mommy was so happy to have her there for the big moment! Derek and Bode came to the hospital to meet Bryn and bring us all dinner!






My Auntie tried to make it for the birth, but my sister came too fast!




Aiden came and surprised me. I was SO excited!!






Bobo meeting his new girlfriend!




Bryn and Big G!






Bryn and Mimi!



Bryn and Grandma!




Bryn had a hard time breathing when she was first born. She had to spend the first two nights in the NICU! Here she is looking cute with her oxygen on. She is doing great now!



Heading Home!






I woke up and I was so excited to see my sister. We snuggled in Mommy and Daddy's bed!





Sleeping...this is what she does most of the time!






A rare sighting of her eyes!

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS you guys!!! So happy for you all! : )
    Glad Bryn is doing so well.
    Did you get a new camera? Great pictures!!

    ReplyDelete