Thursday, May 5, 2011

Happy Easter!!

We had such a fun Easter! Bryn was five days old, we loved having her here. The Easter Bunny even brought her a basket!! Mimi and Big G stayed for Easter and the Beavers, Schryvers and Bergstroms came over for breakfast and an egg hunt!



The Easter Bunny brought me a new scooter!


Bryn was five days old. Mimi and Big G gave her a Rockies bear for Easter. As you can see...she loved it!!




Mimi and Big G with me and Bryn!



All of the kids ate together. Our favorite was Derek's world famous chocolate chip pancakes!


Ready for the egg hunt!



My goal was to get as many eggs as possible!


Bryn and daddy watching the big hunt!


Bobo looking for eggs!




Jude liked to eat the candy in each egg before he found another egg!



Izzie in her pretty Easter dress!



Little Arno (as I call him)



Bobo and I opening our eggs. My basket was over flowing!!





No comments:

Post a Comment