Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Family Visit!

My Aunt Tara, Uncle Doug, Austin, Aiden, Andrew, Grandma and Papa came to visit us!! It was so great to have them here! It was really fun because Papa, Uncle Doug Austin and Andrew met Bryn for the very first time!!



Auntie Tara and Bryn



Uncle Doug and Bryn!








Austin and Bryn




Aiden and Bryn








Drew Drew and Bryn





Grandma and Bryn






Papa and Bryn



Best Buddies!!!









We had a fun day at the pool!!




Derek, Bode and Grandma



Austin going down the slide!





Drew really loved the slide too!









Here comes Aiden!




I loved it too!!





I love the water!!


We also had a really fun day at the lake! My mommy and Auntie did not take very many pictures, but we all surfed, swam and had a fun day!!



Dinner time!!





Keen boys!






Uncle Doug with Drew and me!!





No comments:

Post a Comment