Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Trista and Josh's wedding reception!

Saturday was Trista and Josh's wedding reception!! I was the ring bearer and Bryn with the flower girl. Bryn went to bed early, but I partied all night!! My Mommy did not take any pictures of the wedding, so here are a few and we will post more later!!






Sissy went with the girls to get ready at the salon. She wore her princess dress in honor of the original princess....Aunt Trista!!




Daddy and me in our wedding clothes...I called them our work clothes!!



Mr. and Mrs. Bernstein!!





This is the only picture we have so far of Bryn in her flower girl dress. She looked so cute!!




All dressed up and working the crowd!!





This was our family's first experience with the hora. It was so fun!! The most amazing part is that they got Big G up on a chair!!! Hopefully a picture of that is coming soon!!







You may notice that I am holding a wine glass. The bartender served me as much apple cider as I could drink!! I walked around telling everyone that I was having an "adult" drink! The guess is that I drank two or three bottles on my own!! You always drink way too much at weddings!!!




What a cute family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment