Thursday, August 18, 2011

Park City!!!



Daddy, Mommy, Sissy, Derek, Lynn, Bode and I all took a road trip to Park City to see my Mimi and Big G and celebrate Aunt Trista and Uncle Josh's wedding with our family in Utah! The normally 6 hours drive took us 8 hours, but we had fun in the car!!! Bode and I watched cartoons the entire way!!



Sissy and Mimi!



Just the girls!!



Bryn and me with Uncle Josh and Aunt Trista....I am really excited that Uncle Josh is officially my Uncle!!




Bryn and me with Big G and Mimi....Big G can always make me laugh!!




It was so nice outside, we sat and hung out for hours on the deck!




I love my family so much!!



My best friend in the whole world!!




Daddy and Mommy with me and Sissy!

The Beavers!




Daddy and me!



Derek and a big, scary gorilla. We saw him on our way home and Derek really wanted a picture with him!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment