Thursday, August 18, 2011

Wee School Preschool!

Today I started at Wee School Preschool!! I was very excited to go, but also very sad when my mommy and daddy left me there alone!! Can you believe I am old enough for preschool?? Where has the time gone?



Started the big day with chocolate chip pancakes and sausage, my favorite!!!! They are a little messy so I had to change my shirt for school!




Mommy and me walking up to school!




Wee School Preschool!!




Daddy and Sissy came to drop me off too!


Checking out my new, fun classroom!!



I traced my name and put it on my cubby!



Meeting my new teacher Mrs. Melissa!! She was so nice and took care of me when my parents left. I don't know if I have ever yelled "take me with you" louder!! I will get the hang of staying at school by myself soon....hopefully!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment