Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christmas Eve

We Went to Park City to celebrate Christmas with my Mimi, Big G, Uncle Johnny, Aunt Carrie, Uncle Josh and Aunt Trista....Brock Teela and Josie were there too!!!











Sissy, Mimi and Me



Uncle Johnny and Sissy...She loves him!!!



Aunt Carrie and me...we played lots of fun games together!!



Aunt Carrie and Bryn


Aunt Carrie taught Bryn to play the piano!!


My Uncle Josh is Jewish. We celebrated the last four nights of Hanukkah together. I loved lighting the candles, playing the dreidel game and getting a little gift every night!!!


Bryn in her Christmas PJs


My Christmas PJs looked like Santa's suit!! I accessorized with boots and gloves. My mom completed the outfit with a homemade hat and beard....I loved it!!



Ho Ho Ho!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment