Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Merry Christmas!!

I was so excited to wake up and see that Santa had been to my Mimi and Big G's house!!! We had a fun day of opening presents, eating and playing with all of our new toys!!!



Our stockings!!!


Bryn's new walker from Santa!!!


I loved tearing open my gifts!!!



Everyone LOVED to open presents!!!






Uncle Johnny




Mimi and Big G



Uncle Josh, Aunt Trista and Josie


Bryn got a purse piggy bank from Grandma and Papa!!!






I got a car piggy bank....We can't wait to start saving money!!!






Mimi and Big G got me a real cowboy outfit...I love it!!!





One of my very favorite things to do is dress up!!! Santa brought me a lot of costumes!!!


The Magnificent Ethan!!





Ahoy Matey!!!





Dr. Cunningham at your service!!!




I'm a fireman...that's my name!!!





and I am off.....


Stocking were fun too!!!

Everyone digging in!!



Daddy gave mommy tickets to Garth Brooks in Vegas!!!



Aunt Trista and Aunt Carrie were queens of the kitchen!!



Sissy loved Christmas!!



A kid can only take so much fun!!!



That night we made homemade cake pops!!!



Mimi let me eat as much as I wanted!!!



Delish!!!

1 comment: