Monday, February 7, 2011

Bryn's BBQ!

My Auntie, Uncle, Derek and Lynn had a BBQ to celebrate my baby sister Bryn! My Mom, Dad and I had such a good time seeing everyone. We can't believe she will be here in less than 3 months!!





At the BBQ they had a photo booth and everyone there took funny pictures. Here are some of my favorites!!

Aunt Tara, Uncle Doug, Aiden, Andrew and Austin


Most of the kids that were at the party!

Derek, Bode and Lynn

Uncle Josh and Aunt Trista...soon to be the Bernsteins!!

Keri and Jeff

New baby Milo (21 weeks) and Baby Bryn (28 weeks)

Katie, Chrissy, Erika and my mommy

Andy could not come to the party so Big G stood in with Erika!

AuntieNet and Uncle Pete

Grandma and Papa

Katie, Tony, Anthony and Cozmo

Me with Mimi and Big G

Chrissy, Zach and Simone

Jenny, Matt, Allie, Ava and Matteo

My cousin Amanda and Chris


Mommy, Daddy and me












No comments:

Post a Comment