Monday, June 28, 2010

A day at Gymboree.....oh what fun!!!

Last week my friend Arno from Washington came in town with his mom, dad and new baby sister Riley. I am really excited because they are moving to Colorado!! We had a lot of fun together. One day I took Arno to one of my very favorite places...Gymboree!!!







We really loved the bubbles!!!

Jammin' with some maracas!!




After Gymboree we went over to Lollilocks to get a hair cut. I am an old pro at getting my hair cut, but it was Arno's very first cut!

My hair was getting a little mulletish. My mom just wanted a little trim and the lady cut off every last curl. I still look pretty cute!!

1 comment:

  1. When did you start taking him to Gymboree? I've been thinking about taking Marley now that I'm done paying a million dollars for swim lessons.

    ReplyDelete