Monday, June 21, 2010

Day at the lake...

Yesterday was such an exciting day for my daddy and me....it was the first day we took the boat out on the lake!! We spent all day Saturday cleaning her up and getting her ready. I was a huge help cleaning the trailer. On Sunday we loaded up and went out to Carter Lake. I had such a fun day watching everyone wake board and surf, but I mostly loved eating all the yummy snacks that were on the boat!


The Key to a clean trailer is lots and lots of soap!


My daddy and me enjoying fathers' day on our boat.

Griffin and me watching Derek wake board. We can't wait till we are big enough to do some tricks!

Bode (BoBo as I like to call him) and Lynn.

Two hours after I should have been napping....no problem on the boat!!

Wow Derek is good!!!







2 comments:

  1. Griff and Ethan - It won't be long before they're shredding it!

    And Derek is very very talented!

    Big G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like lots of fun!!! Big G and I can't
    wait to watch Ethan join his Mom and Dad
    in doing tricks on the boat! John and Trista
    have had lots of fun boating with them too!
    Hopefully, we'll all be able to have fun
    together boating this summer!

    ReplyDelete