Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Sea World

My Auntie Trista and Uncle Josh are getting married in about a month. My mommy was going to San Diego to have a party for her...the entire family decided to come along!! Our first stop was Sea World!!







The Beavers





I loved feeding the seal!! I did not mind touching the slimy, stinky fish!




Bobo and I checking out the seals!





Shamu was awesome!!





Mimi and Bryn at the show!




Seeing the dolphins up close was one of my favorite parts!




I am worried Bryn is not going to remember Sea World...she slept pretty much the entire day!





Derek, Uncle Johnny, me and Daddy!






Bode needed a nap half way through our day!






Daddy and I went on this fun ride!






Lynn and Bode






Mimi and Big G took me on the spinning cups. I yelled faster the entire ride. Big G had us flying!!

1 comment: