Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Trista's Last Fling Before the Ring

My mommy, Lynn, Auntie Trista, Aunt Carrie and a few other friends had a girl's day to celebrate the upcoming wedding!






Ready for the pool!





Auntie Trista with her two good friends Irene and Marissa and Aunt Carrie!








Out on the town!!








The next morning we all met up for a bridal shower brunch. It was really fun to have everyone together!!






Mother of the Bride!





Father of the Bride!







Daddy with Bryn in her pretty dress!




My Mommy's friend Erika (E) got to meet Bryn for the first time! I decided that she is Little E and I am Big E!!







Uncle Johnny and Aunt Carrie





Irene, Auntie Trista, Mimi and Derek




My Auntie needed my help opening all of her presents!



Big G was not sure he wanted to see what was in a few of the packages!!

No comments:

Post a Comment