Monday, June 6, 2011

Warm Weather is Here...Finally!!

It felt like it stayed cold forever in Colorado!! Warm weather is finally here and we have been having a lot of fun outside!!




Bobo and me at Botanical Gardens. We were heading to the zoo, but it was way too crowded for us to go. We loved walking around looking at pretty plants! They had a stream that we could play in..it was really fun!



Bryn hanging out in the shade!




We have been spending a lot of time at the lake. This is me, Riley and Bode having some dinner!



Arno and I found a little toad at the lake. We chased it around for a long time. I don't think the toad had as much fun as we did!!


Mr. Toad



I have discovered something I really love...shooting water!! I have played in it a few times this year, this is the first time I had a bathing suit and did not have to ride home in my diaper!

No comments:

Post a Comment