Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Disney on Ice!!!

My mommy and Lynn took Bode, Bryn and me to see Disney on Ice!!! Bode and I were SO excited when Mickey, Minnie and Goofy skated out at the beginning of the show!!! Sissy was a little scared at first, but then she loved it!!! I really liked the show and characters, except for the scary beast from Beauty and the Beast!!! He turned out to be nice at the end!!!






Good Buddies!!!!



Mickey, Minnie and Goofy!!! We were so excited to see them!!!



Watching the show!!!




There is only so much skating one guy can take!!!


After the show I got to go over to the ice and give a few of the characters a high five!!!



Crown, cotton candy and lemonade....I am one lucky kid!!!





Bryn loved Disney on Ice!! She clapped and clapped!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment