Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Rocky Point

We took a trip to Rocky Point to spend time with my family and celebrate Bryn's First birthday!!!  It was a great trip!!
Aiden, Bode, Drew, Austin and me!!! 

Bryn loved to play in the sand...and eat it from time to time!!!

My family!!

It's not a trip to Mexico if we don't get a new pair of shades!!!

Sissy is such a daddy's girl!!

My first bananna boat ride!!! We stopped in the middle of a school of dolphins...it was awesome!!!

Walking to breakfast!!

Sissy on the bar at JJ's....she was a little nervous that she was going to fall off!!

Bode and I on the bar....this probably will not be the last picture like this in our lives!!!

Grandma and Papa

Sissy loves Grandma!!!

The daddies went golfing all morning in the bay!!

Lynn, Auntie and Mommy!!

Bode enjoying a cold Sprite....you can tell by the smile on his face that he loved it!!

Derek and Lynn

Aunt Tara and Uncle Doug

I really love my cousin!!

What a great vacation!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment