Thursday, April 12, 2012

Happy Easter!!!

The first thing we did to get ready for Easter day is make a cake shaped like the Easter Bunny!!!




Mixing the batter!!!



Licking the spoon...my FAVORITE part!!!



Decorating the bunny!!



The finished product!!!


Daddy left Brock alone in the house, so he helped himself to the first piece!!!


Sissy was so excited with the idea of eating cake that she gave me a big smooch!!!




I was so excited to get my basket Easter morning!!





Bryn literally ate yogurt melts until she threw up!!



I loved my name puzzle!!


Sissy got one too!!


The Easter egg hunt was really fun!!! I liked to find and egg and eat everything inside before I found another egg!!



Bryn just liked to play with the eggs!!





My mommy and daddy are not sure why they did not put Bryn in this picture.... but here I am with the Easter bunny!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment