Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Happy Birthday Aunt Kathryn!!!

April 17th would have been my Aunt Kathryn's 30th birthday!!!  My family and the Beavers went out to the lake to celebrate!!!  We set off balloons, ate burgers with lots of ketchup (Aunt Kath's favorite), and ate cupcakes!!!  It was a fun way to celebrate her!!!
Our balloons!!

Bryn and Bode playing on the wake skate!!

The lake is one of our favorite places!!

Sissy is ready with her balloon!!

Purple was Aunt Kathryn's favorite color and red is my favorite color...perfect combination!!!!

Happy Birthday Aunt Kathryn!!


We all loved being on the phone with Mimi, Big G and my Aunties and Uncles!!

I loved my burger!!!

Bode loves ketchup as much as my Aunt Kathryn did!!!

Bryn got to have her first bite of cupcake three days before her first birthday!!!


Yum Yum!!!

It was so fun to have the Beavers there to help us celebrate!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment